The Personnel Today Awards 2012 entry deadline has been extended by one week, until Friday 22 June, to allow organisations to finalise their submissions for the most prestigious awards in the HR sector.
This year the Awards, which take place on 28 November, will be located at London's Grosvenor House Hotel, and follow the overwhelming success and record attendance in recent years.
The Awards will recognise the very best in HR practice, across 18 categories, including:
- HR Director of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- Award for Talent Management (sponsored by A&DC)
- Award for Managing Change
- Award for Innovation in Dispute Resolution (sponsored by The TCM Group)
- Employer Branding Award
- Employee Engagement Award (sponsored by Harvey Nash)
- Award for Excellence in Learning & Development
- Award for Innovation in Recruitment
- Award for Excellence in Global HR
- HR Rising Star Award
- HR Impact Award
- Award for Health at Work
- Award for Reward & Benefits
- Award for Workplace Diversity
- Award for Excellence in Public Sector HR
- Award for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Award for Excellence in HR Through Technology or Social Media
The evening will also see one of these category winners receive the overall Award for HR Excellence.
"Once again the response we've received from the HR community has been huge," said Rob Moss, editor of Personnel Today. "Clearly there are lots of HR practitioners who want to share with others their hard work and success over the past year. An extra week will allow time to put the finishing touches to entries, giving teams a chance to take part in the big night in November."
After the 22 June deadline, the panel of judges will begin to review the entries and will compile a shortlist for each category. These shortlists will be published in August.
To find out more about the award categories, the night itself and to submit your entry, visit personneltoday.com/awards.