Who can enter?
Any company or organisation may enter the Personnel Today Awards. Entries must be made online at a charge of £175 plus VAT per entry.
The competition rules
- Entries are welcome from any organisation fitting the category criteria.
- Please provide the name, job title, email address and contact telephone number of an individual who is authorised to approve the association of your organisation with your entry.
- If you are entering as an HR supplier on behalf of an employing organisation you must have permission to so from that organisation, providing name, job title, email address and contact telephone number of an individual.
- Entry is online only via this awards website.
- All entries, except those for the HR Supplier Partnership Award (HRSPA), must be received by 10 am on Monday 20 June 2016.
- Entries to the HRSPA is by invitation only, based on nominations from other Awards entrants. The entry deadline for the HRSPA will be advised by invitation.
- You should receive confirmation of entries by email within three days of entering. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Linda Blaker (020 8652 3304).
- You will be informed, by email by 22 July 2016 , if your entry has been shortlisted. HRSPA entries will be notified at a date to be advised on invitation.
- The announcement of the winners will be made at the Personnel Today Awards, taking place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on 22 November 2016.
- The Personnel Today Awards is a paid-for event and attendees, including shortlisted entrants, will need to purchase tickets.
- Each winner will receive an engraved trophy. No cash alternative will be provided.
- Entries will be judged by the judging panel selected by Personnel Today. The judges’ decisions are final . No correspondence will be entered into. All category winners will automatically compete for the overall winner of the Personnel Today Awards. This will be chosen by a separate judging panel of HR specialists.
- The organiser is Reed Business Information Ltd.
The judging process
All entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
The entry statement should include the following:
The challenge – An outline of what the organisation hoped to achieve.
The solution – Describe what the organisation/individual did to achieve this
Benefits to the organisation – Highlight the benefits for the company – financial, motivational, etc.
Entry statements should be no more than 1200 words
The entry should show examples of the following criteria:
- Innovation and achievement
- Effective use of resources
- HR’s contribution to the business.
Photography and logos
If you are shortlisted for this year’s Personnel Today Awards, we will require you to send us a high-resolution company logo or, for the individual awards, a high-resolution good-quality photograph.
Terms and Conditions: Table Bookings
• All bookings will be confirmed within four working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please contact Linda Blaker (020 8652 3304)
• Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Payments must be received by Reed Business Information Limited within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business five working days before the event, whichever is the earlier.
• Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
Special dietary requirements
• A form will be sent requesting details of any dietary requirements. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
• It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
• Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 22 October 2016 we will refund your booking fee, less an administrative charge of 15 per cent. If you cancel after 22 October 2016 no refund will be given.
• If the organiser cancels the event we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
• Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Linda Blaker, RBI Awards, 4th LR floor, Reed Business Information, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS, UK.
Tel: 020 8652 3304 Fax: 020 8652 8839 Email: Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org