- Occupational health▼
Archive | January, 2011
By Bryan Finn on 20 January 2011
UK inflation reached an almost two year high last month with the consumer price index (CPI) 3.7% higher than a year ago. The Bank of England target is for the CPI to rise by an annual rate of only 2% and December was the thirteenth month that the target had been breached.
By John Eccleston on 20 January 2011
Research published this week suggests graduates are facing a tougher time than ever when it comes to finding a job or securing a place on a grad programme.
Personnel Today’s blog covering all aspects of recruitment, from industry trends to innovation and people moves. Featuring posts from expert guest contributors and the Personnel Today team.
- fast diet on TARGETjobs Awards 2013 shortlist announced
- Deidre on StepStone buys Totaljobs Group for £110 million
- herbalife products on Job seeker competition rises, with 20 applications for every job
- randagameplay.co.uk on Jobs data highlights fewer jobs and higher jobseeker demand at the end of 2012
- 18- on StepStone buys Totaljobs Group for £110 million