Archive | March, 2012
By John Eccleston on 13 March 2012
If you were a biscuit, what type would you be? Can you name three Lady Gaga songs? Why are manhole covers circular?
By John Eccleston on 2 March 2012
There are rumours today that Monster could be up for sale.
Personnel Todayâ€™s blog covering all aspects of recruitment, from industry trends to innovation and people moves. Featuring posts from expert guest contributors and the Personnel Today team.
- randagameplay.co.uk on Jobs data highlights fewer jobs and higher jobseeker demand at the end of 2012
- 18- on StepStone buys Totaljobs Group for Â£110 million
- converse sale on UK job seekers ‘more interested in job satisfaction than money’
- wheat free diet on Association of Graduate Recruiters chief executive to step down
- Kniebeugen on Are employment regulations stifling your recruitment activity?