Archive | May, 2012
By John Eccleston on 29 May 2012
As a recruiter, what would be your response if you received a CV that contained typos and grammatical errors? The chances are, that particular candidate’s chances would be heading for the nearest waste paper bin, right?Well, it seems some recruiters… continue
By John Eccleston on 21 May 2012
Monster has announced the integration of BeKnown, its Facebook networking app, into the Monster site across 34 countries in North America, South America, Australia and throughout Europe. As a result, job seekers can use Monster’s search technology to find jobs… continue
Personnel Todayâ€™s blog covering all aspects of recruitment, from industry trends to innovation and people moves. Featuring posts from expert guest contributors and the Personnel Today team.
- work from home, make money online with working from home on How long will the Olympics job goldrush last?
- work from home, make money online with working from home on The return of ‘extreme interviewing’
- Adam on UK job seekers ‘more interested in job satisfaction than money’
- Michelle on The return of ‘extreme interviewing’
- Jonty on The return of ‘extreme interviewing’