Archive | July, 2010
By Guru on 16 July 2010
Here are Guru’s top stories of the week. Enjoy! Policeman sacked for opening bottle of beer with penis German copper wins extra weeks’ holiday for time spent dressing Payroll assistant sentenced to two years in prison after claiming dead man’s expenses Majority of British workers would like to be an astronaut Workmen paint white lines […]
Guru is Personnel Today's notorious HR commentator. He's been working in HR for far too long and observes every passing management fad with a mixture of anger and amusement. His blog is the one thing saving his long-suffering wife, Mrs Guru, from having to endure too much of his ranting about the big HR stories of the day.
- watch victorias secret fashion show 2013 on Sexy secretaries: the dream dies
- http://startaidea.info/blogs/viewstory/691307 on Best out of office message: competition update
- http://www.journalhome.com/jeffereylnjp/811451/why-pot-should-be-legal-for-adults.html on Feeding the delusions of the fatties
- http://www.bookcrossing.com/ on Who wants to be a merged building society?
- http://www.veroniquegens.com/canadagoosejackets.htm on Bullying Beefeaters suspended at Tower of London