- Occupational health▼
Archive | October, 2010
By Guru on 29 October 2010
McDonald’s stung by Brazilian fatty fightback
By Guru on 27 October 2010
Gunning down man’s best friend could be the ultimate solution to UK unemployment
By Guru on 26 October 2010
Guru defends firefighters as baffled MP goes on offensive
By Guru on 25 October 2010
David Cameron appeals to the fat of the land by suggesting that growth is a good thing.
By Guru on 23 October 2010
Work Foundation thinktank thinks unthinkable and gets bought up by Lancaster University Business School
By Guru on 21 October 2010
While apprentice chancellor cooks the books to serve up poison plate of austerity, Apprentice Doc fails to diagnose his own incompetence as breadmaker on TV idiotfest.
By Guru on 20 October 2010
HR called in to do the dirty work after shifty George Osborne wields the scissors
By Guru on 18 October 2010
Fat Blackpool bus drivers stunned to be told to shed pounds
By Guru on 15 October 2010
Ministry of Pointless Research sheds £300,000 to find out that fatter, less fit people are less… um… fit and more… err… fat.
By Guru on 14 October 2010
Boots madness exposed by Apprentice babe nonsense as women let the side down.
Guru is Personnel Today's notorious HR commentator. He's been working in HR for far too long and observes every passing management fad with a mixture of anger and amusement. His blog is the one thing saving his long-suffering wife, Mrs Guru, from having to endure too much of his ranting about the big HR stories of the day.
- what is keylogger hacking on Self-harm: the new way to make money in the recession
- quick blowjob on Wear your new HR t-shirt with pride
- nike free run günstig kaufen on Self-harm: the new way to make money in the recession
- custom engagement ring price on Self-harm: the new way to make money in the recession
- new homes in Belen on Self-harm: the new way to make money in the recession