Archive | January, 2011
By Guru on 27 January 2011
Sky’s the limit when it comes to sexism
By Guru on 24 January 2011
Fatboy executives pull wool over eyes of survey mongers
By Guru on 20 January 2011
Tubby David Cameron is model employee – white, man, slightly too fat
By Guru on 13 January 2011
Football shows same level as enlightenment as BBC when it comes to staying loyal to long-serving staff
By Guru on 10 January 2011
When equality strikes at the heart of the Royal Wedding plans, Kate comes through largely unscathed.
By Guru on 7 January 2011
Guru laments end of top leadership tool – the bullying hotline – which could lead to rash of tribunal cases
By Guru on 5 January 2011
It’s in the wrist action as Guru casts aside heavy handed Xmas gift.
Guru is Personnel Today's notorious HR commentator. He's been working in HR for far too long and observes every passing management fad with a mixture of anger and amusement. His blog is the one thing saving his long-suffering wife, Mrs Guru, from having to endure too much of his ranting about the big HR stories of the day.
- todoisabelifontana on Sexy secretaries: the dream dies
- mobile marketing companies on IT | Geek dating
- http://Katrinape.bloggspace.se/ on Guru recruits Cheezhead to patrol SHRM
- exercise equipment for sale on Stressed out? Just have a quick Bo-Tau session
- watch victorias secret fashion show 2013 on Sexy secretaries: the dream dies