Archive | February, 2011
By Guru on 21 February 2011
Guru’s plan for equality is bound to raise a few plucked eyebrows.
By Guru on 19 February 2011
Health and safety saves the day as killer seagulls target commuter train.
By Guru on 17 February 2011
Prisons can vote with their feet if they really want to vote
By Guru on 14 February 2011
Russians rush in down wrong route in bid to conquer Red Planet.
By Guru on 11 February 2011
Tea and sympathy in short supply as Guru surveys housing jobs market for women.
By Guru on 8 February 2011
Pig protest turns out to be about meat and not about the police force.
By Guru on 4 February 2011
Tough times call for tough measures and Guru suggests sacking your sick workers for starters
By Guru on 2 February 2011
You can’t see the wood for the trees as Cameron intervention backfires and Pfizer pulls out of Kent.
Guru is Personnel Today's notorious HR commentator. He's been working in HR for far too long and observes every passing management fad with a mixture of anger and amusement. His blog is the one thing saving his long-suffering wife, Mrs Guru, from having to endure too much of his ranting about the big HR stories of the day.
- todoisabelifontana on Sexy secretaries: the dream dies
- mobile marketing companies on IT | Geek dating
- http://Katrinape.bloggspace.se/ on Guru recruits Cheezhead to patrol SHRM
- exercise equipment for sale on Stressed out? Just have a quick Bo-Tau session
- watch victorias secret fashion show 2013 on Sexy secretaries: the dream dies