Archive | March, 2011
By Guru on 30 March 2011
Bring on the end of equality
By Guru on 25 March 2011
George Osborne bungle will reawaken the Kraken that is the union movement.
By Guru on 22 March 2011
Dedicated bullies invoke the force of SpongeBob Squarepants.
By Guru on 18 March 2011
Send in the fatties to keep America the world’s fattest nation
By Guru on 15 March 2011
Exciting new theory on sleep deprivation should be a wake-up call to leaders everywhere.
By Guru on 11 March 2011
Inner demons next target of British military as it opens up new front in war on terror.
By Guru on 8 March 2011
Guru suggests women stage a mass walkout in equality bid
By Guru on 4 March 2011
Workplace conflict tactics that are hard to beat when it comes to time management.
By Guru on 1 March 2011
David Cameron trousers top prize for innovation in fight against terrorism
Guru is Personnel Today's notorious HR commentator. He's been working in HR for far too long and observes every passing management fad with a mixture of anger and amusement. His blog is the one thing saving his long-suffering wife, Mrs Guru, from having to endure too much of his ranting about the big HR stories of the day.
- todoisabelifontana on Sexy secretaries: the dream dies
- mobile marketing companies on IT | Geek dating
- http://Katrinape.bloggspace.se/ on Guru recruits Cheezhead to patrol SHRM
- exercise equipment for sale on Stressed out? Just have a quick Bo-Tau session
- watch victorias secret fashion show 2013 on Sexy secretaries: the dream dies