- Occupational health▼
Archive | April, 2011
By Guru on 27 April 2011
Military madness goes too far with mobile units growing exponentially.
By Guru on 20 April 2011
Guru plunges into the bowels of David Cameron’s mind to find out how great leaders [sic] function.
By Guru on 19 April 2011
PwC shrugs off Ireland allegations to nab top 50 spot in best places for women workers awards.
By Guru on 13 April 2011
Intern schemes should be the way forward – not abolished.
By Guru on 7 April 2011
Daily Mail prints two part scientific test and then rails against it.
By Guru on 5 April 2011
Police seek inspiration from 1850s quackery
By Guru on 1 April 2011
Gingerbooth app angers anti-bullying group but Guru sees opportunity
Guru is Personnel Today's notorious HR commentator. He's been working in HR for far too long and observes every passing management fad with a mixture of anger and amusement. His blog is the one thing saving his long-suffering wife, Mrs Guru, from having to endure too much of his ranting about the big HR stories of the day.
- Felisha on April Fools’ Day CV clangers
- muscle Pills on Most annoying office traits revealed
- what is keylogger hacking on Self-harm: the new way to make money in the recession
- quick blowjob on Wear your new HR t-shirt with pride
- nike free run günstig kaufen on Self-harm: the new way to make money in the recession