Investors in People has named 16 UK organisations as business champions in
recognition of their people management styles.
Education and skills minister Charles Clarke announced the champions at the
‘Skills Strategy – One Year On’ event.
The programme recognises those employers that have boosted the performance
of their businesses through the way they manage and develop their staff.
The 16 champions will work with Investors in People UK to share their
expertise with other employers through a series of best-practice activities.
For more information on people champions go to www.personneltoday.com/features
Sixteen of the best
– Barnfield College, Luton
– Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel, Clwyd
– Chelmsford College, Chelmsford
– Clinphone Group, Nottingham
– Escrick Park Estate, York
– Farrelly Facilities and Engineering, Sutton Coldfield
– Nationwide Building Society, Swindon
– Oakwood Eyecare Centre, Derby
– South Farnham School, Farnham
– Springfarm Architectural Mouldings, Antrim
– St Mary Magdalene Primary School, West Bromwich
– St Mary’s Girls College, Londonderry
– Swiss Cottage School, London
– The Moat House Partnership, Staffordshire
– TNT UK, Warwickshire
– Old School House Day Nursery,