As it’s the season of goodwill, we’re giving away 12 books worth more than £120. Up for grabs are:
- Body Language
- 500 Reasons Why I Hate The Office
- Walking with Tigers
- Tarzan and Jane
- Giant Steps In Management
- Human Resources: Disputes
- How to Manage In A Flat World
- The No Asshole Rule
- S.U.M.O. Your Relationships
- How Coaching Works
- Celebrating Diversity
- Sex, Leadership and Rock ‘n’ Roll.
To be in with a chance of winning, tell us your goodwill story by e-mailing Natalie Cooper at email@example.com.
The most deserving story will be chosen by the Personnel Today team. Send in your story no later than Tuesday 18 December 2007. All stories will be posted on the Work Clinic on this date, where the winner will also be announced.