The race is on for which political party will win the general election on 6 May. Read our special blog to find out what is in it for employers – and join in the debate.
Personnel Today journalists and HR experts aim to boil down what the policies proposed by Labour, the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats mean for business and public sector organisations.
We have put together a panel of HR professionals to give their views during the campaign on proposals that will affect employers – and decide who gets ‘The HR vote’. Members are:
- Keith Luxon, Veolia Water
- Christian Armstrong, Thistle Hotels
- Neill Clark, APL Logistics
- Jonathan Cawthra, Affinity Housing
- Mandy Ferries, JD Wetherspoon
- Emma Vernon, APM Group
- Clair Dallamore, Priory Group
- Liz Bell, B&Q
To access the blog, click here.