Delegates were asked to register electronic answers to questions posed during the conference. Here are some of the results:
- 21% said lack of understanding of the current state of HR was the biggest risk in outsourcing.
- 50% said shared-service centres should operate on a continental basis rather than nationally or globally.
- 31% said they would prefer to go into an outsourcing deal without using advisers.
- 22% said access to an improved operating model was their main reason for outsourcing.
- 55% said a hybrid of geographical and functional outsourcing was a better strategy than one or the other.