As part of HDA’s sustained commitment to refining and developing our programme capability and ensuring we continue to meet our client needs, we regularly obtain feedback from those who take up a HDA programme.
Recent analysis of our ‘end of programme’ client surveys reflected the following key trends:
- 74% of clients were re-settled within 3 months
- 9% of clients were re-settled between 3 – 6 months
- 26% changed their job function
- 24% set up their own business or became self employed
- 23% changed the industry that they work in
- 93% felt that HDA consultant’s guidance was effective
- 83% felt that the HDA website helped them achieve the chosen career objectives
- 94% felt that HDA consultant was sensitive to their needs
- 88% felt the HDA programme helped them achieve their desired objectives
- 91% said that the HDA website contained relevant materials to their needs
The HDA Career Management team has significant experience managing large and complex multi-site outplacement projects across the UK, and globally.
Client comments on their assigned HDA career consultant:
He was always available to e-mail or talk through any issues or queries I had regarding my job search or crises of confidence!
He also had a very good understanding of the “jobseeking” issues
She was a perfect guide and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking advice in any of these areas. I couldn’t have found my new job without her!
Very helpful, informative and kept in regular contact via phone / email, etc after initial meeting in London. He was very supportive when I was creating a new CV and provided good coaching on interview techniques. He was very approachable and listens in detail to what’s being explained so he can provide good feedback / help.