Today sees the launch of a major new initiative from Personnel Today
designed to provide HR professionals with crucial information on the key topics
of the moment.
– Launched under the new Personnel Today Management Resources banner, Online
Recruitment is the first in a series of one-stop guides.
The guides have been launched in recognition that the responsibilities of HR
professionals are increasingly complex and changing rapidly. While Personnel
Today is the leading source of new key developments in HR, the one stop guide
series offers a higher level of information support to busy HR professionals.
The guides are a concise, comprehensive overview of topics that require
urgent action from HR.
The first guide, Online Recruitment, pulls together everything recruiters
need to know about the internet and recruitment and debunks the myths and
jargon that hold up development of successful adoption of the web to fill jobs.
Priced at only £95, Online Recruitment cuts through the hype to answer all
your questions about recruitment on the web and explodes the misunderstandings,
half truths and jargon which surround the topic.
Online Recruitment will…
– Save you time and money by pulling together all you need to know about
online recruitment in one place
– Cut through the jargon and answer your questions in plain English
– Offer step-by-step advice on how to build your own successful corporate
– Explain how to attract the right candidates to your site through canny,
cost-effective marketing techniques