The search is on for the most innovative new learning initiatives and exceptional venues as entries are now open for the prestigious World of Learning Awards 2008.
The highly competitive Awards, now in their eighth year, are acknowledged as the premier event for honouring learning-specific solutions.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on 19 September 2008.
The entries are judged by a panel of highly respected independent learning and development experts with tremendous depth of experience and knowledge in the industry.
The Awards, in Association with the British Institute of Learning & Development (BILD), will be presented at a glamorous black-tie dinner on 19 November 2008 at the Paragon Hotel, Birmingham.
With more than 500 leading industry figures set to attend, it promises to be the social and networking highlight of the training industry’s year.
The Awards 2008 include several new categories that reflect the evolution of the learning and development industry.
The categories are:
– Bespoke Learning Solution of the Year sponsored by Tech Smith
– Blended Learning Solution of the Year sponsored by GB Training
– Coaching Programme of the Year sponsored by Training Pages
– e-Learning Solution of the Year
– Rapid e-Learning Solution of the Year sponsored by LearningGuide Solutions
– Learning Organisation of the Year sponsored by academee
– Serious Games Solution of the Year