Due to unprecedented demand, the deadline for entries into the Personnel Today Awards has been extended until 28 June 2006.
To enter, visit the Personnel Today Awards website to download an entry form. We require three copies of the entry form, three copies of your 1,000-word submission, plus one set of any supporting documents you wish to include. Categories include:
- Capgemini Employer Branding Award
- Computers In Personnel Award for HR Collaboration
- Ceridian HR Director of the Year Award
- Fujitsu Services and Baxter Neumann Award for Excellence in Outsourcing and Shared Services
- BlessingWhite Award for Talent Management.
Shortlisted teams will be invited to a pre-awards reception in September and get two free places at the awards ceremony on 23 November 2006 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London – the biggest event in the HR calendar and a fun night out for all the team.
For further information call Linda Kimberley on 020 8652 3304