Dear Diary: It’s been a busy weekend, especially as the New Year is fast approaching.
Not had time to do much other than put in an order for a few scrolls to read over the coming year. I heard from a friend that there’s a new supplier that’s gaining in popularity. The business is calling itself Jordan. Seems odd to me to name yourself after a river. Can’t see it catching on to be honest, but who am I to question these things?
Anyway, here’s my list of ten books to read over the next month or so:
- Who Moved My Unleavened Bread by Stephen (son of Jonah) and Kenneth of Bethany
- Essentials of Roman Employment Law By Claudius Lewis and Malcolm the Centurion.
- Teach your Child Integrity by Simon Iscariot
- The Holy Roman Business Partner (HRBP) model by Darius Elrich
- The Caesar Delusion by Ricardus Dawkinus
- The Very Rough Guide to Social Media: Using Parchment to Extend your Brand
- Maximising your Camel Fleet: An Employer’s Guide to the new P11D by Matthew of Nazareth
- Increasing Employee Engagement through Health and Wellness by Doctor Luke.
- From Tragedy to Triumph: the Story of the Cana of Galilee vineyards
- Visualising Business Success by Habakkuk, Zechariah and Hosea
Have I missed any obvious ones that I need to read, I wonder?
Read the complete post at http://hrcasestudies.blogspot.com/2010/12/first-century-hr-officer-reveals-his.html
20 Dec 2010 2:51 PM
HR Case Studies
| Report Abuse