I am currently studying my CPP and doing my project on Inductions.
I would be grateful for any feedback on readers' current induction processes, specifically:
- Does your company have a formal induction process?
- How long does a typical induction last for a new employee?
- What format does this take? What elements does this include?
- How many people are involved in the induction process? Who has overall responsibility for ensuring the induction is carried out?
- Do you have a buddy/mentoring system?
- Are promoted or transferred employees given an induction into their new role?
All replies most gratefully received! If anyone has a checklist of items covered on their induction programmes, that would be fantastic! My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks to all
Please I am also in the same shoes as Theratties, any assistance would be appreciated. My email address is email@example.com.
I have now created a questionnaire - if anyone has five to 10 minutes spare to help me with my project, please let me know. I'd be so grateful for any assistance.
No of employees
Sorry all - doesn't seem to have pasted very well!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a word version.
Do you still need anyone to complete your questionnaire for your project? I too am doing my CPP project on Induction. Haven't really started it yet, still in the secondary research stage!
© 2010 Reed Business Information Ltd.