If you’ve belonged to a traditional health club before, you’ve probably felt a bit underwhelmed by the general level of facilities and service once you’ve signed up.
At Nuffield Health, we’re not interested in getting you to sign up and then ignoring you. Our aim is to improve lives for the long-term by helping you and your staff to actively take control of your health. And we do it by offering an innovative combination of fitness facilities, health services and expert staff.
We call it Smart Health.
At Nuffield Health, you’ll find:
- 50 centres nationwide offering a wide range of fitness classes, personal training, café bars and fully equipped gyms
- The Vi1 Health Assessment – a comprehensive 60-minute consultation with a qualified Wellbeing Advisor that measures, among other things, your body mass index, aerobic fitness, resting heart rate, height, weight, blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Senior Wellbeing Advisors – a new breed of health and fitness professional to motivate and empower clients to achieve their health goals
- Access to clinical expertise, ranging from the latest advances in physiotherapy to the most advanced health assessment technology in the UK
- Most centres offer a swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam rooms and relaxation areas
- Flexible and competitive corporate rates
- Dedicated account management providing a range of services, from promoting wellbeing within your company to handling administration.
Evidence on the benefits of corporate wellbeing
Leading employers recognise the importance of health and wellbeing benefits, particularly at times when staff can be under increasing pressure at work.
In a recent poll 99% of employers felt that they had a duty of care to help with stress related problems and 78% felt that fitness benefits can help address employee stress.
Nuffield Health would like to offer readers the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of health and fitness and have therefore launched a competition for one lucky person to win a year free at any Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre nationwide.#
Additionally, everyone who enters will receive a free day pass to enjoy a Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre.