Use our networking forum before Friday 11th February and you could win one of five copies of The Daily Drucker!
In his brand new book, management guru Peter Drucker offers 366 days’ worth of insight and motivation for getting the right things done. Each reading starts with a topic and a ‘Drucker Proverb’, followed by a teaching and an action step, where the reader is asked to think on the teaching and apply it to either themselves or their organisation.
We have five copies of the book to give away.
The PersonnelToday.com networking forum is the ideal way to get help from your peers, or to share your expertise and advice with others. For your chance to win, simply post a sensible question or a helpful response to any comments in the careers thread in our discussion forum
Hurry! The competition closes on Friday 11th February 2005.
Rules, terms and conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- The promoter of this competition is Reed Business Information Ltd, Quadrant House, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS.
- The promotion is not open to employees of Reed Business Information.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over, work in the HR field and be UK residents.
- The closing date for this competition is Friday 11th February 2005.
- The winners’ names will be drawn at random.
- The winners names will be published on PersonnelToday.com on Monday 14th February.
- PersonnelToday.com’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are five prizes – each winner win will a copy of The Daily Drucker.
- No cash alternative is available.