Acuity Coaching, a UK based global managed coaching provider to the leading multi-nationals, is launching a new international brand, Acuity Global Development (AGD). Offering increased global capability and a broader service offering for the company, the move builds on Acuity Coaching’s impressive track record of delivering both Organisational Effectiveness and Personal Effectiveness interventions for organizations including: Oracle, RBS, Linklaters and GE.
Acuity Coaching currently has a global resource pool of over 2000 coaches, facilitators, consultants and strategic advisors deployed in every key business centre across the world, including the US. The global coaching network, which has delivered in 432 of the Fortune 500, has quadrupled in size over the last seven years and operates in 25 countries.
AGD (www.acuitygd.com) will support the delivery of a flexible suite of services, focusing on Change Management, Talent Development Assessment and Executive Development in addition to coaching. The expansion follows client demand for regionally based account management and back office functions to enhance the delivery of large, complex managed service solutions.
AGD’s operation will be spearheaded by Global Business Development and Practice Director, Dr. Anton Franckeiss, a highly skilled leadership consultant with more than 20 years experience of delivering change, leadership and talent management initiatives. Prior to joining Acuity Global Development, Franckeiss was MD & Global Practice Director at an international leadership consultancy. The UK head office will continue to be led by Acuity Coaching founder, Simon Coops, a pioneer of HR process outsourcing and also one of the founders of Penna Consulting, a LSE quoted HR company.
Acuity Coaching singularly works with large corporate organisations including: AXA, Carphone Warehouse, GE, Legal & General, Network Rail, Sony and TUI. The firm specialises in enabling large organisations to improve performance by systematically accelerating both Organisational and People Effectiveness.
Acuity Coaching Managing Director, Simon Coops, comments, “We have been delivering globally for many years now and already have a well-developed network which includes the capabilities required to deliver a broader proposition, so it was an obvious thing to do. In addition to more local contacts and an even larger network for us to draw on, the expansion gives us additional diagnostic, assessment and consulting capability.”
“Acuity brought agility and rapid response to the coaching market and we will maintain this flexibility and sense of urgency with AGD. In this way we will occupy a unique space in the market with global capability, flexibility to support our clients’ preferred approaches and a relentless focus on results.”
Says Dr. Anton Franckeiss, AGD Global Business Development and Practice Director: “I have known and partnered with Acuity Coaching since 2008 and have used their consultancy and coaching services to support my key client projects across the world. When the opportunity arose to head up this exciting next chapter in the expansion and growth of the Acuity brand, I was excited to accept the challenge.
As a consultancy business leader I have developed over many years a depth of knowledge and expertise from operating throughout Europe, North America, the Far East, the Middle East and Australasia. The formation of Acuity Global Development offers a unique opportunity to take an already existing and great global coaching brand and expand into new markets with a broader consultancy proposition. I look forward to making this happen.”
Acuity Global Development offers a broad range of services for large corporate organisations. Typical interventions would be:
• Working with a senior leadership team to enable them to role model Leadership as it is defined and required by the organization.
• Communication throughout the business of a consistent message about key business strategy and priorities.
• Engagement of senior leaders, ensuring a clear focus around common issues and business imperatives to deliver improved employee engagement and business performance.
• Enabling the workforce to operate across different geographies and in different cultures.
• Ensuring accountability for performance at all levels of the business.
• Design and delivery of high impact Leadership Development Programs.
• Assessing and developing high potential talent.
• Strategies and plans to enhance the talent retention and development pipeline and senior level succession.
• Provide Acuity Coaching individual and team coaching expertise with a track record of delivering highly effective individual and team coaching across all industries and geographies.
For further information, visit www.acuityGD.com