Edenred UK today announced its ambition to rewire the way that UK businesses build engagement, motivation and performance with a new suite of innovative digital platforms to deliver reward, incentives, recognition, and employee benefits. Edenred UK is a part of a global group that is a leader in payment solutions for the working world, connecting 830,000 corporate clients, 47 million employee users and 1.7 million partner merchants across 45 countries.
Built with the user at the core, the trio of new platforms give HR, marketing, customer service and sales teams the tools to enable consistent improvements in employee engagement, sales performance, customer acquisition and loyalty.
- Edenred Flex lets organisations put choice in the hands of their people, empowering employees to personalise their employee benefits, changing what they receive as and when they need to.
- Edenred Connect Incentive is a platform which allows HR, marketing, sales, telesales and customer service managers to implement and manage personalised incentives schemes for employees, customers and channel partners in a fast, easy and cost-effective way.
- Edenred Savings provides employees with fast access to a wide range of day-to-day and lifestyle discounts on their shopping, including holidays, insurance, supermarkets, cinemas, and eating out.
Each of the digital platforms is designed to be easy-to-configure, personalise, launch and manage in order to remove the cost and hassle of implementation. They are cloud based and meet international security standards.
Edenred Flex will launch first in March, followed by Edenred Connect Incentive in the spring, and Edenred Savings later this year.
Edenred UK, through a technology and prepaid card proposition, provides a unique set of tools which enable businesses to connect and engage with employees, customers and partners to drive performance. The new platforms will sit alongside Edenred Connect Recognition, which is designed to support employee engagement through social recognition and Edenred Select, an instant digital reward solution.
Andy Philpott, Sales & Marketing Director said, “Whatever kind of organisation you are, employee and customer engagement are interlinked and key ingredients of business success.
Our goal at Edenred UK is to enable every business to connect, recognise and reward the people that matter to them most in a fast and easy way that doesn’t require complicated IT projects.
Whether they are employees, sales teams, customer service, channel partners or customers – what matters most is a high quality, personalised experience which reflects well on the brand or employer.
Our new digital platforms give every business the tools to do exactly that.”
Edenred, the global leader in payment solutions for the working world, connects 830,000 corporate clients, 47 million employee users and 1.7 million partner merchants across 45 countries. Thanks to its global technology platform, the Group managed 2.5 billion transactions in 2018, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards, and representing more than €28 billion in business volume.
Edenred’s 8,500 staff are driven by a commitment to improving employees’ quality of life, increasing companies’ efficiency and boosting merchants’ revenues. They achieve this through three business lines:
- Employee Benefits (food, meals, well-being, leisure, culture and human services)
- Fleet & Mobility Solutions (fuel, tolls, maintenance and business travel)
- Complementary Solutions, including Corporate Payment Services (virtual payment cards, identified wire transfers and supplier payments), Incentives & Rewards (gift cards and platforms, and incentive programs), and Public Social Programs.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.