Who can enter?
Any company or organisation may enter online at a charge of £190 +VAT per entry.
The competition rules
- Anyone can nominate but the entries must be submitted by the employer organisation
- Entries must be from UK-based HR teams/individuals only with the exception of the Global HR award which can be entered by any HR team/individual
- If required by your employer organisation or any other organisation named in your entry, provide the name, job title, email address and contact telephone number of an individual who is authorised to approve the association of your employer or such other organisation with your entry.
- Entry is online only via this awards website.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Friday 23rd June .
- You should receive confirmation by email within three days of entering. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Linda Blaker (020 8652 3304).
- You will be informed, by email by 21st July 2017 , if your entry has been shortlisted.
- The announcement of the winners will be made at the Personnel Today Awards, taking place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Tuesday, 21st November 2017.
- The Personnel Today Awards is a paid for event and all attendees, including shortlisted entrants, will need to purchase tickets
- Each winner will receive an engraved trophy. No cash alternative will be provided.
- The judges’ decision is final . No correspondence will be entered into.
- The organiser is DVV Media International Limited.
- Entries will be judged by the judging panel selected by Personnel Today
- All category winners will automatically compete for the overall winner of the Personnel Today Awards. This will be chosen by a separate judging panel of HR specialists.
The judging process
All entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
The entry statement should include the following bullet points:
- The challenge – An outline of what the organisation hoped to achieve.
- The solution – Describe what the organisation/individual did to achieve this
- Benefits to the organisation – Highlight the benefits for the company – financial, motivational, etc.
Entry statement should be no more than 1200 words
The entry should show examples of the following criteria:
- Innovation and achievement
- Effective use of resources
- HR’s contribution to the business
Photography and logos
If you are shortlisted for this year’s Personnel Today Awards, we will require you to send us a high-resolution company logo or, for the individual awards, a high-resolution good-quality photograph.
Terms and Conditions: Table Bookings
- All bookings will be confirmed within four working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please contact Heather Austin-Olsen (0208 652 5211)
- Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Payments must be received by DVV Media International Limited within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business five working days before the event, whichever is the earlier.
- Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
Special dietary requirements
- A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.Alterations
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.Cancellations
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 20th October 2017 we will refund your booking fee, less an administrative charge of 15 per cent. If you cancel after 20th October 2017 no refund will be given.
- If we cancel the event we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Heather Austin-Olsen | Events Manager I Personnel Today Awards
Personnel Today, DVV Media International
7th Floor, Chancery House, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey SM1 1JB
P: +44 (0) 208 652 5211 I M: 07786 516 538 I E: firstname.lastname@example.org