Employers that are setting the pace in workplace health can win recognition in a major awards scheme launched this month.
Personnel Today’s sister title Occupational Health has developed the Occupational Health (OH) Awards to set standards for good practice in health and wellbeing at work.
HR professionals are invited to enter, together with colleagues in OH, and winners will be selected from a shortlist of three in each category at a lavish ceremony in London on 4 December.
- Atos Origin Award for Best OH Intervention
- Capita Health Solutions Award for Absence Management
- Kays Medical Award for Innovation in OH
- National Brittania Award for Health Promotion and Wellbeing
- Specsavers Award Recognising Achievement in OH
- XpertHR Award for Vocational Rehabilitation
For more on the awards, go to www.personneltoday.com/39994.article