On this page you will find details of how to submit content to Personnel Today. We do not publish a forward features list – you can pitch any idea at any time.
If you’d like to get in touch regarding an idea for a feature, case study, interview, opinion piece or an event please email us. You can self-publish on our Press Release Service.
Due to the volume of emails we receive, we only reply if we are interested in pursuing your idea. Further guidelines for submitting content are below.
Personnel Today editorial team
Rob Moss, editor and commercial product manager
Nic Paton, editor, Occupational Health & Wellbeing
Ashleigh Wight, HR and wellbeing editor
Jo Faragher, associate editor
Adam McCulloch, sub-editor and writer
Personnel Today website team
Aidan Gray, digital manager
Personnel Today commercial team
Display advertising: 020 3957 4561
Recruitment advertising: 020 3957 4576
For media information contact Andrea Brunton on 020 3957 4561 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for pitching content ideas to Personnel Today
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please note the following:
- We regularly commission opinion pieces from experts. To submit an idea please include a suggested headline, three bullet points on the main discussion points. If we decide to go ahead your idea we want approximately 800 words.
- Please check the website to see which topics we have covered recently before getting in touch.
- You can post your press releases online at https://www.personneltoday.com/pr
- We do not provide synopses of upcoming features.
- Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of feature suggestions every week and that we will only respond if we need further information.