HR news and analysis, including:
- We talk to Lord McKenzie about the government’s mental health employment strategy
- And we discuss union reaction to proposed cutbacks in the civil service compensation scheme.
Our news digest includes:
- A black factory worker at a playing card manufacturer wins her racial discrimination case
- City HR departments can expect to be inundated with enquiries from bankers who want to avoid bonus taxes
- And the work experience student who made thousands from insider trading.
Presented by Rob Moss, with Noel O’Reilly and Kat Baker.
Or subscribe to Personnel Today Audio below to get the latest episodes automatically uploaded to your iPod, another MP3 player or through an RSS reader…
If you’re unsure what a podcast is or how to make them work, read this guide from the BBC.