Become an OHW+ Premium member to access this webinar. Premium members will be sent registration instructions in due course.
- How we understand neurodiversity and its role within the workplace
- How neurodiverse conditions often present differently for men and women
- The sorts of adjustments employers may be needing to make, especially for employees with ADHD
- The pivotal leadership, education and advocacy role that occupational health practitioners can have in this conversation
- How OH can go about ensuring neurodiversity is something to be valued and nurtured within organisations.