1. This online service (‘the Service’) is provided by Reed Business Information Limited (‘RBI’). By using the Service you accept these terms and conditions which apply to use of the Service and the materials and information it contains (‘Materials’).
2. RBI grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the Materials for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content.
3. Copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the Service and Materials belong to RBI and its licensors.
4. RBI may at any time make alterations to or withdraw the Service or any part of it.
5. RBI excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. RBI shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this the Service.
6. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
7. All advertisements are subject to RBI's standard terms and conditions. Advertisers are reminded of their legal obligations under the Equality Act 2010