On this page you will find key topics to be covered by Personnel Today in 2015. We no longer publish a detailed schedule of proposed content.
If you like to get in touch regarding an idea for a feature, case study, interview, opinion piece or an event please use the relevant email link below, depending on the topic. You can self-publish press releases on our Press Release Service. Alteratively, please submit all press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Due to the volume of emails we receive, we can only reply if we are interested in pursuing your idea. Further guidelines for submitting content are below.
Submit your content using the links below:
Equality and diversity
Learning and training
Pay and benefits
|Recruitment and resourcing
HR software and technology
Personnel Today editorial team
Rob Moss, editor and commercial product manager
Noel O’Reilly, associate editor
and editor of Occupational Health and Employers’ Law magazines
Susie Munro / Jeya Thiruchelvam / Stephen Simpson, employment law editors, XpertHR
Employment law, case law, legal opinion pieces.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Aidan Gray, digital manager
Display advertising: 020 8652 3731
Recruitment advertising: 020 8652 8008
For media information contact Simon Townsend on
020 8652 4652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for pitching content ideas to Personnel Today
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please note the following:
- Due to the high volume of feature proposals and similar requests we receive, we are unable to accept pre-written articles. Our features are mainly written in-house or by freelance journalists.
- We do commission opinion pieces from experts. To submit an idea please include a suggested headline, three bullet points on the main discussion points. If we decide to go ahead your idea we want approximately 800 words. The most common reason for us turning down such a piece is a lack of opinion.
- If you have an idea that you think may help generate a feature, please e-mail us a synopsis via one of the topic links above, outlining why it would be of interest to our readers, what angle the feature would take and what areas the proposed article would cover. Please also include details of anyone who would be able to provide expert comment.
- Please check the website to see which features topics we have covered recently before getting in touch.
- You can post your press releases online at http://www.personneltoday.com/pr.
- We do not provide synopses of our features.
- Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of feature suggestions every week and that we will only respond if we need further information.