On this page you will find details of how to submit content to Personnel Today. We do not publish a forward features list – you can pitch any idea at any time.
If you’d like to get in touch regarding an idea for a feature, case study, interview, opinion piece or an event please email us. You can self-publish on our Press Release Service. Alternatively, please submit all press releases to email@example.com .
Due to the volume of emails we receive, we only reply if we are interested in pursuing your idea. Further guidelines for submitting content are below.
Personnel Today editorial team
Rob Moss, editor and commercial product manager
Noel O’Reilly, editor, Occupational Health & Wellbeing; editor, Employers’ Law
Jo Faragher, writer and editor
Stephen Simpson, principal employment law editor, XpertHR
Employment law, case law, legal opinion pieces.
Aidan Gray, digital manager
Display advertising: 020 8652 3731
Recruitment advertising: 020 8652 8008
For media information contact Andrea Brunton on
020 8652 4652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for pitching content ideas to Personnel Today
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please note the following:
- We regularly commission opinion pieces from experts. To submit an idea please include a suggested headline, three bullet points on the main discussion points. If we decide to go ahead your idea we want approximately 800 words.
- Please check the website to see which topics we have covered recently before getting in touch.
- You can post your press releases online at http://www.personneltoday.com/pr
- We do not provide synopses of upcoming features.
- Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of feature suggestions every week and that we will only respond if we need further information.