- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Podcast: Tricky questions on fixed-term contractsIn this week's podcast, we answer some of the trickier questions on fixed-term contracts.
- Introduction of employment tribunal fees is "severely limiting access to justice"The sharp fall in employment tribunal claims has worrying consequences for the future of employment law, according to new research.
- Sign up to the XpertHR Small business newsletterXpertHR is producing a monthly Small business newsletter, highlighting resources of particular relevance for small business employers.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Shared parental leave webinar: Preparing your organisation for the new right
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Wages growth lowest since 2001