- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Podcast: Shared parental leave and payIn this week's podcast, we discuss the shared parental leave and pay regime, including the extension of the right to request flexible working, and the forthcoming introduction of shared parental leave and pay.
- Webinar: Preparing for shared parental leaveIn our 4 November webinar on shared parental leave, Ed Bowyer of Hogan Lovells joins XpertHR employment law editor Jeya Thiruchelvam to highlight key issues that organisations need to get to grips with.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
4 November 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Sex discrimination against men: 10 ways employers could fall foul
- Discontinuous shared parental leave: your questions answered
- Apprentices: Do you understand their legal status?
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know