- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Take part in our HR roles and responsibilities surveyXpertHR is conducting its annual survey of HR roles and responsibilities and invites you to take part.
- Disability discrimination: judgment date set in important ECJ obesity caseA date has been set for the European Court of Justice (ECJ) to deliver the important decision in FOA, acting on behalf of Karsten Kaltoft v Billund Kommune, which concerns whether or not obesity should come within the definition of disability.
- International manual country guide updates: November 2014There are updates to various country guides in the International manual this month, including the Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Jersey, Netherlands, Qatar and South Africa employment law guides.
3 December 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Discontinuous shared parental leave: your questions answered
- Candidates sue LinkedIn over lost job opportunities