- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- International manual country guide updates: November 2014There are updates to various country guides in the International manual this month, including the Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Jersey, Netherlands, Qatar and South Africa employment law guides.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
- Take part in our reward priorities surveyTo find out the pay and reward priorities for UK organisations in 2015, XpertHR is conducting a survey and would be grateful for your assistance.
3 December 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Discontinuous shared parental leave: your questions answered
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Candidates sue LinkedIn over lost job opportunities