- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- FAQs: Disability discriminationRecently published FAQs on XpertHR answer employers' questions on disability discrimination.
- Tasks: Shared parental leave and payA new task has been added to XpertHR, bringing together existing content to help employers explain to employees the qualifying criteria for shared parental pay.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- HR salaries growing at a snail's pace, XpertHR data shows
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Does the future of work lie in workplace communities?