- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Advertising jobs in the EEAAn employment agency or employment business must not, from 5 January 2015, advertise a job available in Great Britain in another EEA country unless it also advertises that job in Great Britain in English.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
- How effective is a phased return to work?According to the latest research from XpertHR, a phased return to work is an effective way of getting employees who have been on sickness absence back to work. However, there are certain changes that employers would make to the process.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- HR data: the top five metrics for 2015
- Could teacher suspensions open schools up to legal claims?
- HR directors need to up their game on data and social media
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Who will be eligible for shared parental leave? Your questions answered