- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Definition of disability: European Court of Justice deems obesity a disabilityThe European Court of Justice in FOA, acting on behalf of Karsten Kaltoft v Billund Kommune Case C-354/13 confirms whether or not obesity can be a disability.
- Podcast: Legal changes - what happened in 2014?In this week's podcast we revisit key legal changes that came into effect in 2014.
- Pay settlement trends - slow growth continuesIn our latest analysis we consider the possibility of there being real wage growth in 2015. We also look at the latest crop of pay settlements and reveal the current going rate for pay awards.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- HR salaries growing at a snail's pace, XpertHR data shows
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Does the future of work lie in workplace communities?