- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Pay trends July 2014: awards remain stableXpertHR's analysis of pay settlement trends in the second quarter of the year finds that pay awards remain stable, but low. We also look at the latest data from the Office for National Statistics on the real value of wages.
- Latest pay awardsWe summarise the latest pay awards collected by XpertHR that have been added to the pay databank. Alongside details of each pay award, the entry shows the name and size of the review group, along with the effective date and length of the review.
- Podcast: The ingredients of a successful constructive dismissal claimWhat does an employee have to establish in the employment tribunal to show that he or she has been constructively dismissed?
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Shared parental leave webinar: Preparing your organisation for the new right
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Wages growth lowest since 2001