- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Employment law ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Network Rail faces substantial equal pay claimNetwork Rail "could face a bill in excess of £10 million per year" if an equal pay claim launched by the Transport Salaried Staffs' Association (TSSA) is successful.
- What was your organisation's labour turnover rate for 2013?The latest research from XpertHR reveals employers' headline voluntary resignation and total labour turnover rates for 2013.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Shared parental leave webinar: Preparing your organisation for the new right
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Employers want more support to get young people ready for work
- "Appraisals don't work," says former BBC HR director Lucy Adams