- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- More FAQs: Shared parental leaveRecently published FAQs on XpertHR answer more employers' questions on shared parental leave and pay.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
- Shared parental leave and payThe new right to shared parental leave is due to come into force in 2015. Under the new system of leave, statutory shared parental leave and pay will be available to parents of babies due on or after 5 April 2015.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Learning Technologies 2014: Eight key trends for learning and development
- Tribunal claims remain dramatically down for third consecutive quarter
- Will the Government's new national sickness-absence service take off?
- Grandparental leave: the next big thing?
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?