- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Join us on LinkedInBecome a member of the XpertHR LinkedIn groups to keep up to date with latest developments.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
- Shared parental leave and payThe new right to shared parental leave is due to come into force in 2015. Under the new system of leave, statutory shared parental leave and pay will be available to parents of babies due on or after 5 April 2015.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- HR salaries growing at a snail's pace, XpertHR data shows
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Does the future of work lie in workplace communities?