- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Podcast: Shared parental leave and payIn this week's podcast, we discuss the shared parental leave and pay regime, including the extension of the right to request flexible working, and the forthcoming introduction of shared parental leave and pay.
- Webinar: Preparing for shared parental leaveIn our 4 November webinar on shared parental leave, Ed Bowyer of Hogan Lovells joins XpertHR employment law editor Jeya Thiruchelvam to highlight key issues that organisations need to get to grips with.
- Workers and employees: should a distinction exist?With the Government having launched a review of employment status, in particular the contrast between the rights of employees and workers, consultant editor Darren Newman gives his view that removing the distinction between the two groups would be preferable to simply making workers' limited rights clearer to them.
4 November 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Sex discrimination against men: 10 ways employers could fall foul
- Apprentices: Do you understand their legal status?
- Discontinuous shared parental leave: your questions answered
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know