- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Religious discrimination: were blasphemous swear words spoken in a Christian's presence harassment?Was a Christian employee harassed when she overheard a manager's expletives that included the words "Jesus Christ" and "God"? That was one of the issues for the employment tribunal in M v P Care Home Ltd and others.
- Flexible working FAQsRecently published FAQs on XpertHR answer more employers' questions on the right to request flexible working.
- Podcast: Maternity and paternity pay and leaveOn this week's podcast we discuss the findings of our 2014 surveys on maternity and paternity pay and leave.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Learning Technologies 2014: Eight key trends for learning and development
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Wages growth lowest since 2001