- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Take part in our recruitment trends surveyXpertHR would greatly appreciate your help with our research into a new annual survey to investigate key recruitment trends among employers.
- Time off to accompany a pregnant woman at antenatal appointments: new model letters and formXpertHR's policies and documents have been enhanced by new model letters and a form on the new right from 1 October 2014 for time off for staff to accompany a pregnant women at an antenatal appointment.
- More FAQs: Shared parental leaveRecently published FAQs on XpertHR answer more employers' questions on shared parental leave and pay.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Learning Technologies 2014: Eight key trends for learning and development
- Tribunal claims remain dramatically down for third consecutive quarter
- Will the Government's new national sickness-absence service take off?
- Grandparental leave: the next big thing?
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?