- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Take part in our dress codes surveyXpertHR is conducting a survey of regulations, guidelines and policies that give employees instructions on standards of dress and/or appearance and invites you to take part.
- FAQs: Maternity leave and shared parental leaveNewly published FAQs answer employers' questions on the commencement of maternity leave and entitlement to shared parental leave.
- Podcast: XpertHR managing long-term sickness absence survey 2015In this week's podcast, we review the findings of the XpertHR managing long-term sickness absence survey 2015. We discuss the importance of line managers, HR and occupational health working together to manage long-term sickness absence effectively. […]
- E-cigarettes in the workplace: first vaping tribunal decision is a warning for employers
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- First UK tribunal finds worker's obesity eligible for disability protection
- Misconduct outside the workplace: five key employment cases
- The qualification for a constructive dismissal claim