- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Latest pay awardsReward specialists at XpertHR present their pay settlement summary table.
- Pay trends August 2014: what is in store for 2015?With signs of upward movement at the top and bottom ends of the pay range, we look at the likelihood of higher pay awards over the coming year and invite you to help us put together our pay award forecasts.
- Podcast: Visiting an employee on long-term sick leaveKeeping in touch with an employee on long-term sick leave is an important part of facilitating his or her return to work. On this week's podcast, we discuss the best ways of doing so.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Learning Technologies 2014: Eight key trends for learning and development
- Grandparental leave: the next big thing?
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?