- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Model agreement on facilities and time off for trade union duties and activitiesA model agreement has been added to XpertHR, dealing with trade union facilities and time off for trade union duties and activities.
- Discrimination: increases for all injury to feelings awardsIn Cadogan Hotel Partners Ltd v Ozog, the Employment Appeal Tribunal explains why an uplift of 10% should be applied to compensation for injury to feelings attributable to discrimination.
- Tribunal procedure: when employment cases collapse because the judge's views are taintedIn Begraj and another v Heer Manak Solicitors and others, the Employment Appeal Tribunal explored what should happen to cases in which the judge receives information that he or she believes prejudices his or her opinion of a claim.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Learning Technologies 2014: Eight key trends for learning and development
- Grandparental leave: the next big thing?
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?