- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Take part in our pay forecast surveyXpertHR is conducting a pay forecasting survey to gauge employers' pay intentions over the coming months, and invites you to take part.
- Advertising jobs in the EEAAn employment agency or employment business must not, from 5 January 2015, advertise a job available in Great Britain in another EEA country unless it also advertises that job in Great Britain in English.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- HR data: the top five metrics for 2015
- Could teacher suspensions open schools up to legal claims?
- HR directors need to up their game on data and social media
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Who will be eligible for shared parental leave? Your questions answered