- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Take part in our reward priorities surveyTo find out the pay and reward priorities for UK organisations in 2015, XpertHR is conducting a survey and would be grateful for your assistance.
- Latest pay awardsWe summarise the latest pay awards collected by XpertHR that have been added to the pay databank. Alongside details of each pay award, the entry shows the name and size of the review group, along with the effective date and length of the review.
- Pay trends November 2014: pay awards remain below minimum wageThe majority of organisations are awarding employees an annual pay increase, but the value of these rises remains low, finds the latest analysis from XpertHR.
3 December 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Discontinuous shared parental leave: your questions answered
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Candidates sue LinkedIn over lost job opportunities