- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Official earnings data publishedThe 2014 Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings provides annual, weekly and hourly earnings figures for UK employees.
- Holiday pay: model documents updated following EAT rulingWe have added warnings to our model policies and documents on holiday and holiday pay about the possible implications for UK employers of the decision in Bear Scotland Ltd v Fulton and another; Hertel (UK) Ltd v Wood and others; Amec Group Ltd v Law and others, in which the Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) held that regular non-guaranteed overtime should be […]
- Shared parental leave: definitions added to XpertHR's employment glossaryA number of additions have been made to XpertHR's employment glossary to explain some key terms that relate to shared parental leave.
3 December 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Discontinuous shared parental leave: your questions answered
- Candidates sue LinkedIn over lost job opportunities
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?