- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Podcast: Are pay settlements forecast to increase in 2015?In this week's podcast, we discuss pay settlement forecasts for the next year.
- Pay prospects: what is the forecast for 2015?Pay settlement levels remained subdued over the past 12 months, but what is the outlook for the year ahead?
- Latest pay awardsIn this article, we summarise the latest pay awards collected by XpertHR that have been added to the pay databank. Alongside details of each pay award, the entry shows the name and size of the review group, along with the effective date and length of the review.
4 November 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Sex discrimination against men: 10 ways employers could fall foul
- Apprentices: Do you understand their legal status?
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Tribunal fees judicial review to be heard this month