- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Can employers include any disability-related absences in redundancy selection scoring?What is the correct method for dealing with disability-related absences in redundancy selection? That was the common scenario for employers with which the EAT had to grapple in Russell v College of North West London.
- Podcast: What to do if an employee posts defamatory comments online (part 2)This week's podcast is the second part in our two-part focus on what employers can do upon discovering defamatory or negative comments made by employees about their organisation online.
- XpertHR Benchmarking enhanced with key benchmarks dashboardXpertHR Benchmarking has been enhanced with the addition of a key benchmarks dashboard, displaying headline data on five critical HR metrics.
3 December 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Discontinuous shared parental leave: your questions answered
- Candidates sue LinkedIn over lost job opportunities