- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- New guide to employment law in RomaniaThe International manual now contains a guide to employment law in Romania.
- Annual review of pay awards 2014With the pay bargaining year coming to a close, XpertHR takes a look back at pay settlement levels over the past year, focusing on both basic pay awards and those resulting from a measure of performance. Meanwhile, our September review of the latest pay trends brings us fully up to date on the pay settlement scene.
- Podcast: Pay settlementsIn this week's podcast, we provide an analysis of pay settlements over the past year.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Ford justifies generous maternity pay while offering only statutory paternity pay
- Tribunal claims remain dramatically down for third consecutive quarter
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Will the Government's new national sickness-absence service take off?
- Winners and losers revealed in annual review of basic pay awards