- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- What was your organisation's labour turnover rate for 2013?The latest research from XpertHR reveals employers' headline voluntary resignation and total labour turnover rates for 2013.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
- Morbid obesity can amount to disability, says the Advocate GeneralThe Advocate General in FOA, acting on behalf of Karsten Kaltoft v Billund Kommune, suggests when obesity can be a disability.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Shared parental leave webinar: Preparing your organisation for the new right
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Employers want more support to get young people ready for work
- "Appraisals don't work," says former BBC HR director Lucy Adams