- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Podcast: Reasonable adjustmentsIn this week's podcast, we discuss the requirement for employers to make reasonable adjustments to avoid employees who have a disability from being disadvantaged in the workplace.
- New guidance on shared parental leaveTo help employers and employees navigate new shared parental leave regulations, Acas has published new guidance. It includes step-by-step advice on how eligible employees can make a request for shared parental leave, and how employers can deal with such requests fairly.
- Practical guidance on managing annualised hours contractsAnnualised hours contracts allow employers to adopt flexible working patterns during the course of the year to meet peaks in demand without having to rely on overtime. In this "how to" article, we provide practical guidance on managing annualised hours arrangements.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Ford justifies generous maternity pay while offering only statutory paternity pay
- Apprentices: Do you understand their legal status?
- Sex discrimination against men: 10 ways employers could fall foul
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice