- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- New model policy on shared parental leave in adoption situationsXpertHR provides a new model policy on shared parental leave in adoption situations. Shared parental leave is available to employees having a child placed for adoption with them (or in the case of an adoption from overseas, having a child they are adopting enter Great Britain) on or after 5 April 2015.
- What is a reasonable investigation into a fraudulent expenses claim?The Court of Appeal held in Shrestha v Genesis Housing Association Ltd that the employer's overall investigation into the misconduct of an employee was reasonable in the circumstances.
- FAQs: Entitlement to shared parental leave where one of the parents or the child diesThe rules on notice and evidence in relation to shared parental leave are adjusted in the event that one of the parents or the child dies. New FAQs on XpertHR explain the position.
- E-cigarettes in the workplace: first vaping tribunal decision is a warning for employers
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- First UK tribunal finds worker's obesity eligible for disability protection
- Misconduct outside the workplace: five key employment cases
- The qualification for a constructive dismissal claim
Organisation charts: full steam ahead, Information about employees, positions and organisation units