- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Indirect race discrimination: impact of national minimum wage exemption on work experience abroadThe Employment Appeal Tribunal in Daler-Rowney Ltd v HM Revenue & Customs considers the national minimum wage higher education exemption in relation to foreign students gaining work experience.
- Occupational maternity pay: employer practiceXpertHR research examines the enhanced maternity pay provisions of almost 200 organisations. It also looks at employer practice in managing maternity leave and pay.
- Who takes paternity leave and what are they paid?A majority of organisations have handled requests for ordinary paternity leave - two weeks for eligible new fathers - and more than half pay above the statutory requirements.
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Shared parental leave webinar: Preparing your organisation for the new right
- Employers want more support to get young people ready for work
- Is Oxbridge losing its appeal? Why a 2:1 degree is not the only talent benchmark