- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Equality Act 2010: can an employee's belief that his or her employer is wasting public money be a "philosophical belief"?In Harron v Chief Constable of Dorset Police, a police worker brought an unusual religion or belief discrimination claim on the basis that his anger and frustration over what he sees as his police force's inefficient and wasteful use of public money is a "philosophical belief" protected under equality legislation.
- Network Rail faces substantial equal pay claimNetwork Rail "could face a bill in excess of £10 million per year" if an equal pay claim launched by the Transport Salaried Staffs' Association (TSSA) is successful.
- What was your organisation's labour turnover rate for 2013?The latest research from XpertHR reveals employers' headline voluntary resignation and total labour turnover rates for 2013.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Shared parental leave webinar: Preparing your organisation for the new right
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Employers want more support to get young people ready for work