- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- How are employers maximising the efficiency of learning budgets?The second part of our research into training and development budgets explores the steps employers are taking to increase the cost effectiveness of training, the impact of cutting back, and the issues facing those who need to access funds for learning.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
- Employee assistance programmes: what works?Offering employee assistance programmes to employees is recognised as a cost-effective way to make a wide range of employee welfare and wellbeing initiatives available to employees. Our latest research explores what works best and what aspects employers believe they could do without.
4 November 2014, 2:00pm GMT
Register now to reserve your place
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Ford justifies generous maternity pay while offering only statutory paternity pay
- Sex discrimination against men: 10 ways employers could fall foul
- Apprentices: Do you understand their legal status?
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Tribunal fees judicial review to be heard this month