- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Agency worker underpaid by over £10,000: is the agency or hirer liable?An agency worker, engaged as a temporary music teacher, was underpaid. In a rare case brought under the Agency Workers Regulations 2010, the tribunal in Stevens v Northolt High School explains why, in this case, the hirer, and not the agency, was liable to make up the underpayment in full.
- Demystifying disability discrimination lawEmployment lawyer Laurie Anstis provides practical advice on disability discrimination law.
- Take part in our recruitment trends surveyXpertHR would greatly appreciate your help with our research into a new annual survey to investigate key recruitment trends among employers.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Learning Technologies 2014: Eight key trends for learning and development
- Tribunal claims remain dramatically down for third consecutive quarter
- Will the Government's new national sickness-absence service take off?
- Grandparental leave: the next big thing?
- Workplace alcohol risk assessments curb excessive drinking