- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- New guidance for global employers on equal opportunitiesThe "Guide for global employers", which provides an overview of the issues facing multinational employers, has been enhanced by a new section on equal opportunities.
- EAT gives first appeal ruling on employees' social media misuseThe long wait for employers for an appeal decision on dismissals for social media misuse came to an end with Game Retail Ltd v Laws. But did the Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) provide any guidance for employers?
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- HR data: the top five metrics for 2015
- Government tells employers they can overrule GP fit notes
- HR directors need to up their game on data and social media
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Who will be eligible for shared parental leave? Your questions answered