- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Employee assistance programmes: what works?Offering employee assistance programmes to employees is recognised as a cost-effective way to make a wide range of employee welfare and wellbeing initiatives available to employees. Our latest research explores what works best and what aspects employers believe they could do without.
- Podcast: Reasonable adjustmentsIn this week's podcast, we discuss the requirement for employers to make reasonable adjustments to prevent employees who have a disability from being disadvantaged in the workplace.
- New guidance on shared parental leaveAcas has published new guidance to help employers and employees navigate the new shared parental leave regulations. It includes step-by-step advice on how eligible employees can make a request for shared parental leave, and how employers can deal with such requests fairly.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Ford justifies generous maternity pay while offering only statutory paternity pay
- Sex discrimination against men: 10 ways employers could fall foul
- Apprentices: Do you understand their legal status?
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Tribunal fees judicial review to be heard this month