- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- October employment law changes: key XpertHR resourcesXpertHR rounds up key content on employment law changes coming into force on 1 October 2014. The changes cover time off to attend antenatal appointments, the national minimum wage, reservists and equal pay audits.
- Take part in our managing long-term absence surveyXpertHR is conducting research into how employers are responding to the challenge of long-term absences and would welcome your help.
- Coming soon to XpertHRThis article provides details of a selection of articles and other resources that are due to be published on XpertHR, as well as details of those that have recently been published on the site.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Ford justifies generous maternity pay while offering only statutory paternity pay
- Tribunal claims remain dramatically down for third consecutive quarter
- Winners and losers revealed in annual review of basic pay awards
- Apprentices: Do you understand their legal status?
- Employment law changes 2014: 10 things employers need to know