- Home ▼
- Topics ▼
- Legal ▼
- Awards ▼
- Jobs ▼
- Webinars ▼
- XpertHR ▼
- Occupational health ▼
- Salary data for employers of actuariesXpertHR has published its annual salary survey of Actuaries and Actuarial Students for 2014. The survey is based on anonymised payroll data supplied by 15 organisations on 1,681 individual employees.
- Court of Appeal is asked to remedy drafting error in restrictive covenantShould a court redraft a restrictive covenant that allows an ex-employee to work for a competitor because of a mistake in the covenant's wording? The Court of Appeal considers this question in Prophet PLC v Huggett.
- Pay trends July 2014: awards remain stableXpertHR's analysis of pay settlement trends in the second quarter of the year finds that pay awards remain stable, but low. We also look at the latest data from the Office for National Statistics on the real value of wages.
Transforming L&D 2014, a series of articles, now includes a round table discussion on employing young people, in association with learndirect.
- Big data: HR needs to stop reporting and start predicting
- Disciplinary procedures: 10 common breaches of the Acas code of practice
- Shared parental leave webinar: Preparing your organisation for the new right
- Legal Q&A: Redundancy and redeployment – what is a suitable alternative role?
- Wages growth lowest since 2001