The Department of Trade and Industry has launched a new, redesigned website to improve its delivery to business, employees and consumers.
The new site has been designed to allow for a more customer focused online service and for the first time the website will feature an interactive element, allowing regular visitors to receive e-mail alerts of updates and additions to the site.
The new look website has been organised into the three main audience groups and content for each includes:
Advice for small and new businesses;
- Improving your business performance;
- Expanding your business; and
- Promoting use of innovation and technology.
Tailored Interactive Guidance on Employment Rights (TIGER)
- Information on the Work-Life balance
- DTI's Employment Market Analysis and Research team, providing important economic and statistical analysis
The Consumer Gateway, a one-stop shop for consumer advice
- The Consumer White Paper "Modern Markets, Confident Consumers"
- Details of DTI's work to safeguard consumer rights
- the Benchmark Index.
The site also complies with Cabinet Office guidelines for Government websites which ensure the website is accessible to as wide an audience as possible, including visitors with disabilities.