Available on demand
Varying an employee’s terms and conditions can lead to an employment tribunal claim when the correct procedures are not followed. In this free webinar, Darren Newman, employment lawyer and XpertHR contributing author, sets out a legally safe process for you to follow when making changes to terms and conditions of employment, leaving you feeling confident about effecting change in your organisation.
Key topics covered include:
- When an employer might want to vary terms and conditions.
- Making changes in a safe manner.
- Consulting employees about the changes.
- Dismissal and re-engagement.
- Varying terms and conditions after a TUPE transfer.
This free 60-minute webinar, in association with XpertHR, also includes a Q&A session, allowing you the chance to listen to questions asked by the live audience about changing terms and conditions of employment.