This month’s e-learning news in brief
– E-learning consultancy eLearnity has released white papers on Learning
Management Systems and e-learning Best Practice. They follow the success of
last year’s white paper on the Future of e-learning and can be accessed at www.elearnity.com
– The Institute of IT Training’s Online Tutor and The Online Trainer courses
are now offered by Xebec McGraw-Hill’s Professional Learning Services division.
– Academee is to work with the Center for Creative Leadership to create the
European business leaders of the future. They will put together development
programmes for senior executives, which will enable 360-degree feedback on
– NETg is launching a multilingual helpdesk for its e-learning customers.
Learners now receive advice on NETg’s courseware in French, German, Italian,
Spanish and Chinese.
– QA, which aims to improve an organisation’s IT effectiveness, has launched
Pathways, a learning environment to support Microsoft IT training