In a bid to keep its finger on the pulse of dentistry and feed back the most relevant information and guidance to its broker contacts, Denplan is delighted to launch the 2010 Dental Benefits Survey.
Dentistry is a fast-changing marketplace and there are big changes on the way on 2010. That’s why the 2010 Dental Benefits Survey is specifically designed to give brokers the tools and information they need to encourage and motivate their clients to take up a dental plan. It not only shows how important dental benefits are to both employees* and corporate decision makers, but it also shows just how influential brokers are when it comes to those choices.
Pam Whelan, Denplan’s Corporate Dental Sales Manager says: “As a dental specialist provider, Denplan are uniquely placed to gain relevant information from all the players in the dental benefits market; employees, dentists and companies. By giving brokers access to this, we are giving them the confidence to sell dental plans to their clients, based on the most relevant and up-to-date market intelligence, making sure their sales approach is optimised for current conditions.
A full copy of the research is now available, and because we recognise that you need the tools to get this information across to your clients, we’ve designed a raft of additional tools and services available exclusively to our key brokers.”
For your free copy of Denplan’s 2010 Dental Benefits Survey, or for further information, please go to www.denplan.co.uk/company-plans or call the corporate sales team on 0800 169 3279.
- 65% of companies questioned take broker advice as part of their benefit purchasing process
- 32% of companies questioned said that broker recommendation was an important factor in their choice of benefits
- 34% of companies considering adding or removing benefits in 2010 were considering adding a dental plan
- 75% of companies questioned believe a dental plan enhances employee wellbeing
- 62% of employees believe regularity of use is important when choosing employee-paid benefits.
*The term “employee” refers to individuals currently in employment. Denplan contacted 6,000 corporate decision makers during March 2010, 518 responded. Denplan commissioned YouGov to conduct independent research with 1,486 employees during March 2010.