Business services company Grass Roots has reported a strong finish to 2009 on the back of a string of new business wins.
Projects awarded reflect the diversity of the Grass Roots offering and include:
- Online web portals for global partners and suppliers of a leading mobile communications provider
- A mystery shopping programme with a fashion retailer
- A major internal communications and sales support programme with a longstanding automotive client
- An employee brand engagement programme with a high street retailer
- Reward and recognition contracts with a high street bank, a leading supermarket chain and a major utilities provider
- An e-learning programme for a leading pub operator
- A new website for a fast growing operator in the golfing market.
A combination of reputation, hard work and service delivery is the key to these successes, according to Chairman David Evans:
“Client companies are not only looking for creativity and delivery, but they want to know that their suppliers are still going to be around in 6 months time. I believe we have a good reputation for the former and where the latter is concerned, the strength of our balance sheet is proof that we offer a safe haven in difficult times”.
Grass Roots is part of Grass Roots Group PLC, founded by David Evans in 1980 and currently operating in fifteen countries around the globe. The company celebrates it’s 30th birthday on April 1st 2010.