The Personnel Today Awards 2013 entry deadline has been extended by one week – to Friday 21 June – to allow organisations to finalise their submissions for the most prestigious awards in the HR calendar.
This year, the Awards, which take place on 18 November, will again be hosted at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel, attracting around 1,000 HR professionals from across the UK.
The Awards recognise the very best in HR practice, across 18 categories, including:
- HR Director of the Year, sponsored by Monster
- HR Professional of the Year (NEW), sponsored by Monster
- HR Newcomer of the Year, sponsored by Monster
- HR Team of the Year, sponsored by Monster
- Award for Talent Management, sponsored by A&DC
- Award for Managing Change
- Award for Employee Relations, sponsored by the Employee Relations Institute
- Employer Branding Award
- Employee Engagement Award, sponsored by Oakleaf Partnership
- Award for Excellence in Learning & Development
- Award for Innovation in Recruitment, sponsored by Harvey Nash
- HR Impact Award
- Award for Health at Work
- Award for Employee Benefits
- Award for Diversity and Inclusion, sponsored by the Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (Enei)
- Award for Excellence in Public Service HR
- Youth Employment Initiative (NEW)
- Award for Excellence in HR Through Technology
The evening will also see one of these category winners receive the overall Award for HR Excellence.
“We’ve had another terrific response to our call for entries,” said Rob Moss, editor of Personnel Today. “HR practitioners want to share with others their hard work and success over the past year.
“We have two new categories this year. HR Professional of the Year is open to anyone with more than five years’ experience, filling the gap between our HR Newcomer and HR Director categories. And we’ve launched the awards for Best Youth Employment Initiative, to recognise organisations who are bringing in fresh talent and reducing the level of youth unemployment.”
After the 21 June deadline, the panel of judges will begin to review the entries and will compile a shortlist for each category. These shortlists will be published in August.