“Christmas is a hugely important motivation period that really sets the tone for the following year. Organisations that plan and start Christmas rewards, gifts and communications early achieve the best results.” advises Andy Philpott, Marketing Director at Edenred, the world leader in providing solutions that enhance well-being and improve the performance of people.
“Choice is never more important than at Christmas. When it comes to motivating employees, a one-size fits all approach will not work. Just as every employee is different, a motivation scheme must offer a range of different options so it can be tailored to suit.”
As a result of several highly successful recent product launches, Edenred now offers the biggest choice of incentive and reward products in the UK, making it even easier to meet the diverse motivational needs of employees at this crucial time of year.
This Christmas Edenred offers:
- A choice of more than 50 single store vouchers and reloadable gift cards
- The multi-store Capital Bond voucher, accepted by more than 140 national retailers
- The Compliments Card, accepted by over 130 national retailers
- Incentive Award Card – in GBP, EUR and USD – accepted worldwide using the MasterCard network
- The Compliments Experiences card, providing a choice of over 500 experiences
- The Compliments Green e-voucher, featuring more than 1800 green products and services
- The Compliments Passport Voucher offering discount holidays around the world
- A wide range of hampers.
Andy Philpott continues: “An inspiring, well communicated motivation programme will ensure that staff finish the year feeling valued and motivated, helping the organisation get off to a great start in the New Year.
“The festive season is an important time for many companies as it is the period that will determine whether yearly targets are achieved, and whether contracts are renewed. It is therefore a time to drive sales and build goodwill which could reap real performance returns in the twelve months ahead.”
For more information on Edenred’s Christmas offering, call the dedicated Christmas rewards advisory team on 01244 625 331 or email Christmas@edenred.co.uk
For further information and ideas on motivating staff during the festive season, visit http://www.christmasrewards.co.uk and also http://ehub.edenred.co.uk/ to download a free white paper “Building Engagement & Performance in 2011”.