Every year Best Companies and The Sunday Times recognise and celebrate the best workplaces in the UK.
More recently, Best Companies have introduced Best Companies Accreditation and with it the Best Companies Guide – an annual reference guide for graduates and jobseekers, which provides independent and unbiased information on some the of the UK’s best workplaces.
Registration for Best Companies Accreditation and The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For is now available!
We would be delighted if your organisation would join Best Companies in helping make the world a better workplace by registering for The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list and/or Best Companies Accreditation 2009.
All participating organisations will receive
- Top-line results and feedback on how employees are feeling about their workplace, through our online and interactive Workplace Insight Tool (WIT)
- Benchmarking data from the UK’s best organisations to identify how your workplace stacks up
- Year on year results will allow you to identify trends and improvements within your workplace
If successful your organisation will receive
- Use of The Sunday Times and/or Best Companies Accreditation logo
- Profile within the Best Companies Guide and/or The Sunday Times supplement
- Use of the Best Companies Guide Job Board bringing you the very best in British talent
- High-profile publicity will offer a real edge in today’s competitive recruitment market place
* Only applicable with Best Companies Accreditation
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the Best Companies process in more detail, please feel free to call a member of the Best Companies team on 01978 856222.