Manpower Software, the leading provider of workforce optimisation applications in the UK healthcare market, is pleased to announce during the company’s first quarter, 10 NHS Trusts have selected MAPS Healthroster, their electronic rostering solution, which compares to 23 for the entire previous fiscal year 2007/8.
The 10 trusts are:
- Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North East Wales NHS Trust
- Basingstoke and North Hampshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Primary Care Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- West Suffolk Hospital NHS Trust
- Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
This brings the total number of MAPS Healthroster customers to 48. Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust also signed an extension licence for MAPS Healthroster to include doctor rostering.
MAPS Healthroster is part of the MAPS Health Suite which also includes their temporary staffing solution, Bank Staff Management Solution (BSMS). In addition, Derbyshire County NHS Primary Care Trust has selected BSMS as their temporary staffing solution, bringing the total number of NHS Trusts which have selected BSMS to 103.
Key to choosing MAPS Health Suite by NHS Trusts is its proven capabilities, its extensive functionality, simplicity and proven time and cost savings. Proven benefits from the solution include improved patient safety, improved staffing effectiveness, improved quality of life for staff and increased accurate payroll data.
Commenting on the announcement, Paul Scandrett, Manpower Software’s Director of Healthcare said: “We are all delighted with the progress we have made at the start of this financial year. In fact the growth is a record for the three month period, especially pleasing given that it was the busy holiday months. Clearly, our focus now is to deliver the success our other customers have realised, which have enabled this level of growth. Our NHS customer base has now reached 138 across Acute, Primary Care and Mental Health NHS Trusts.”