British Airways (BA) is involved in a long-running and bitter dispute with trade union Unite, representing cabin crew staff. The row centres on pay, staffing levels, working conditions and travel perks. A series of strikes have already taken place with more planned in the coming months.
This page collates all content from Personnel Today relating to the BA dispute, as well as relevant content from XpertHR and beyond on the legal implications of industrial action.
Latest BA strike news
External resources on the BA strike
- Q&A: What’s the BA dispute about? (BBC News)
- What travel perks have BA staff lost (BBC News)
- BA strike latest information (BA website)
- BA strike latest union news (Unite website)
- British Airways news and information page (Guardian website)
Discussions about the BA strike from HR Space and HR blogs
XpertHR resources on industrial action
XpertHR has all the resources employers need on the legal and good practice issues involved in industrial action and trade union disputes. These include (subscription required):