Add international best practice know-how in coaching to your portfolio of skills.
The Achieve Coaching Model® Executive Coach Training
January – June 2005
The Executive Coach training for those committed to mastering the art and science of executive coaching with European Top-Executive Coaches, Dr. Sabine Dembkowski & Fiona Eldridge.
The Coaching Centre has created an international executive coaching training that is a step ahead. Dr. Sabine Dembkowski elaborates, “Our executive coach training also licenses participants in the Achieve Coaching Model®.
The model is the direct result of our international best practice study and has proven to be successful in executive coaching assignments in some of the world’s leading organisations such as Citibank, Deutsche Telekom, Merck, Metro, Roland Berger and Procter & Gamble as well as the Public Sector. In essence participants get the ‘know how’ from the best Executive Coaches and organisations in the world and develop and master the critical executive coaching capabilities”. But not only that “we have asked ourselves and analysed what it takes to be successful either as a coach inside an organisation or as a self-employed executive coach and address the challenges head on”.
Previous participants of the course are very satisfied. Bjorna Cossery, a psychologist, commented: “I chose the course because it made a serious impression, well constructed and no nonsense, based on the research you have done on what essentially is the core in coaching, what works best, etc. I also was put off by the ‘American’ way of recruiting people for courses proposed by other companies. My experience of the course is very positive; I have found what I expected and even better.”
This training is for you if you want to …
- Use and apply a highly transparent and systematic coaching process that is proven to produce tangible, measurable results across industry sectors & national borders
- Master the 5 critical core competencies of successful top executive coaches
- Learn to use international best coaching practice to boost the impact of your own performance, that of your clients and your organisations
- Understand the 10 critical success factors to create a coaching culture that impacts the bottom line of any organisation
- Identify the coaching style that is genuinely authentic for you
- Tap into the energy and resources of other like-minded professionals to develop your networks and create joint business opportunities
- Create and leverage your personal brand
- Have a detailed marketing plan to promote yourself inside an organisation and/or to launch your own coaching practice or enhance your existing coaching/consulting/training business
How does the programme work?
- Face to face training Compilation of a learning and coaching journal
- Coaching practice sessions Assessment of a live coaching session
- Reading from a list of recommended books and articles Presentation of coaching in practice
Places are limited to secure your place for this exclusive training programme call us now on +44 208 374 2877 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information visit www.executive-coach-training.com