Investing in employee recognition has never been more crucial for business success. In an economic climate where your organisation’s wages are unlikely to keep up with the cost of living and where you may be experiencing skills shortages, creating a culture of recognition will give you the winning edge in engaging and retaining your staff. And taking the lead on achieving this will be HR professionals.
In XpertHR’s 60-minute webinar, which took place on Thursday 31 March 2022, reward consultant and author Michael Rose explains how to develop a plan to build or improve employee recognition in your organisation.
This free webinar guides you through the issues that your organisation needs to consider when creating a culture of employee recognition, including:
- the reasons for having an employee recognition culture across your organisation;
- using recognition as part of your employee value proposition (EVP) in the new world of hybrid working;
- designing an employee recognition scheme – whether your scheme is informal or formal;
- setting your organisation’s employee recognition criteria; and
- implementing your reward strategy effectively.
Webinar presenter and speaker
Fiona Cuming is a senior employment law editor at XpertHR. Before joining, Fiona spent a number of years working as a solicitor specialising in employment law. Fiona has advised employers, trade unions and employees on the full range of employment law issues, and is an experienced litigator in the tribunals and higher courts.
Michael Rose heads up Rewards Consulting Limited, a management consultancy specialising in employee reward, recognition, engagement and motivation. He has extensive experience as a reward consultant and has held corporate roles in financial services. Michael is a chartered companion of the CIPD, having been CIPD’s vice president, reward. You can find Michael on LinkedIn @Michael Rose.