Does trust really matter to you? Do you think it is now time to end the culture of low trust that is taken for granted in too many organisations?
Do you think that there is a link between under-performance in organisations and low trust behaviours – and that tackling these behaviours could be key to driving up performance and productivity?
If so, we hope that you will consider joining us for this 2WayTrust event for Chief Executives and members of their top leadership teams, in London on Thursday November 9th 2006.
The Masterclass will offer you:
- An opportunity to become a founding member of the first ever national Network of Trust Champions in the UK, working together to create a new generation of high trust leaderships in organisations across all sectors of the economy.
- Guidance on the role of Trust Champions in top teams, building on 2WayTrust’s principles and our work around conflict resolution and trust-building.
- The chance to explore the sorts of support that you most need from other Trust Champions, and from 2WayTrust, to enable you to become that much more effective as a high trust leader.
Supporting Champions in their ongoing personal development
At the Masterclass we will also agree on how best to support Champions in meeting their needs for professional and personal development.
We have identified three sets of issues where key Executives need ongoing support if they are to be effective in challenging low trust behaviours:
- Conflict resolution
- Challenging colleagues in groups
- Advanced facilitator training.
From early 2007 we will be starting a series of intensive small group sessions for Trust Champions on these issues, bi-monthly at Hartyland and occasionally other venues.
Details and cost
The Masterclass will start at 10.30 AM (prompt) and finish by 4.15 PM on the 9th, at the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel in Tottenham Court Road. The hotel is 5 minutes walk from Euston Station and 1 minute from Warren Street tube station.
In order to ensure that this Masterclass is truly participative, we will be limiting the number of places to no more than 30. If you wish to reserve a place, please e-mail Jacqui Martin with the name of your organisation and position.
The cost is £345 plus VAT. This includes the background paperwork that will be e-mailed to participants on November 2nd, and a Summary of Key Outcomes on November 15th.
On January 11th 2007 there will be a further similar event for senior Executives in the Midlands, followed by sessions in other English regions and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Money back guarantee
As with all of our events, we offer a money back guarantee. 2WayTrust undertakes to repay your fee in full if you feel that the report of the event doesn’t give you at least three good ideas to make you more effective in creating higher trust work practices in your own organisation.