Available on demand
In this free webinar, employment lawyer and XpertHR contributing author Laurie Anstis takes employers through the redundancy basics, helping them to avoid a costly employment tribunal claim. It covers deciding to make redundancies, identifying the selection pool and determining a fair selection criteria.
Key topics include:
- setting the pool for redundancy;
- deciding on redundancy selection criteria;
- making reasonable adjustments for disabled employees;
- making offers of alternative employment; and
- giving notice of redundancy.
Anstis also explains how to handle the situation where a potentially redundant employee is on maternity leave.
This free 60-minute webinar, in association with XpertHR, includes a Q&A session, where Anstis answered questions about making redundancies. It is hosted by Personnel Today editor Rob Moss.