- When the mileage rate paid by the employer doesn’t cover the actual car and fuel costs¹ (34 percent);
- When an employee doesn’t feel they are fully reimbursed for all the costs they have incurred (27 percent);
- When an employee works long hours but isn’t paid any overtime (23 percent);
- When an employee is not paid a fair salary (16 percent);
- When the employee’s boss claims for luxurious expenses or expenses which aren’t work related (15 percent); and
- When an employee has not had a pay rise in line with inflation (11 percent).