September 2003 Personnel Today – in partnership with the Health and
Safety Executive – surveyed nearly 700 HR professionals on workplace
stress in their organisations.
report analyses the results, allowing organisations to benchmark stress levels
in their own workplaces.
report gives reliable insights into the causes of stress, barriers to reducing
it and the next steps employers need to take. Click here to buy a copy
report will show you:
● How stress levels in your organisation compare with those of others?
● What are the real causes of work-related stress and what you can do
● Four out of five employers, 83 per cent, believe that stress has an
adverse effect on their organisation’s productivity.
● More than half of HR professionals surveyed believe that the problem of
work-related stress is getting worse.
● The main barrier to reducing stress is increasing business pressures
cited by 70 per cent of respondents
● The most popular methods to combat stress in UK organisations are risk
assessments, used by 69 per cent of those surveyed.
here to buy your copy of the survey for only £25 inclusive of postage and