The HR Unit currently manage and provide guidance on these current processes and will continue to do this under any new processes that are devised. The contractor will therefore work in collaboration with the HR Unit to:
- introduce a new job evaluation tool
- complete job evaluations for all Skills for Care jobs
- introduce a new competency framework
- review job descriptions for all posts and incorporate into a new job description template
- introduce a new pay structure framework.
The successful contractor will have specialist knowledge in the creation of competency frameworks, pay structure frameworks, job evaluations, an understanding and commitment to best practice and be CIPD qualified.
Please visit www.skillsforcare.org.uk/tenders for more information.
Please note that the closing date for receipt of tenders is 12.00 noon on Friday 30th October 2009. Late entries will not be considered.